These days, social media can often seem like a highly competitive environment with limited space for newcomers. But delivering valuable content to customers doesn’t need to be intimidating. Social media is a very effective tool that brands can utilise in order to drive meaningful traffic as well as develop valuable relationships with a customer base.
In fact, growing and managing a thriving social media community has the possibility for giving brands a unique insight into customer sentiment and personas. A deep understanding of the target audience is what oftentimes allows brands to build valuable relationships that set them apart from the crowd.
One of the most extraordinary ways in which you can boost customer loyalty is through the process of building a community. Even though smartphones as well as mobile Internet connect billions of people, it’s more challenging – than ever before – to gain trust or loyalty. This is because your audience is flooded with content, including promotional messages that are coming from your competitors.
You can advertise to your user base however it’s harder to make them remember you and trust you enough in order to buy from you. You can manage this distance by establishing an emotional connection between you and your audience. And the most appropriate way to do this is by creating a community.
Ensure Your Business Is Easy To Find
You can only expand your social media community or spread the word about your product if customers are able to connect with your business easily. Here are a number of tricks that you should use in order to make sure that your brand is open to customers and prospects alike:
- Your social sharing icons should be obvious on your website
- Showcase the URL of your website and social media handles on business cards and other print media
- Add a link to your brand website in social media channel descriptions
- Personalise your email responses: don’t exclusively rely on automated messages
- Track all related hashtags and mentions to know who is talking about you and your product. Connect with those who are!