SEO AND WEB ANALYTICS COURSE
As the world of digital becomes increasingly crowded by the day so the need to optimise your website becomes more important. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Web Analytics is not a luxury but an absolute necessity.
Save up to 40% off all courses
The Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Web Analytics Certification Course will teach you what it takes for your website to reach the number one spot on search engine results pages.
If you have a passion for marketing, statistics and technical knowledge of websites then this course is definitely for you!
The SEO and Web Analytics Course can be completed on average over a 3-month period. It ensures that you are ready to face the on-page, off-page and technical aspects of SEO and Web Analytics.
Digital School of Marketing is MICT SETA accredited and is an internationally endorsed member of the CPD services body of the United Kingdom. Therefore your course is internationally transferable and endorsed.
The course offers 60 CPD points with SABPP.
After completing this SEO course you will be well on your way to be able to enter the job market or increase your position as a comprehensive SEO and Web Analytics specialist.
Introduction to WordPress
- What is WordPress, and how to install it
- Navigating and using the WordPress Dashboard
- Appearance and Customisations
- Creating a starter site using Elementor
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- History of the Internet
- They psychology behind user intent
Fundamentals of SEO
- Onsite and offsite methodologies
- White hat SEO techniques
- History of the algorithm
- Structure of a website
- Different types of sitemaps
SEO for the User
- User experience methodologies
- Information architecture and website speed
Labelling the Website
- Correct website labelling techniques
- Construction of meta tags and titles
- How to use ALT text
- How to internally link your website
Identifying Website Problems
- Identifying SEO problems
- Duplicate problems and how to resolve them
- Correct principles of URL writing
- Writing for humans and search engine bots
- Keyword research
- Writing SEO content for your target market
- Optimising all elements for SEO
Link Building Techniques
- Avoiding link building spam
- Correct link building strategies
- Creating link bait
- Building a backlink portfolio
Web analytics is an essential tool to have with which you’ll be able to measure and optimise your website and make improvements to your marketing plan. In this module, you’ll learn about:
- Web Analytics,
- Cookies and tracking,
- Key terms and concepts in analytics, and
- Segmentation in Google Analytics.
- Analysing your website’s traffic and then finding ways to improve on it is the name of the game!
How you can study at DSM
The course is delivered on our state-of-the-art online learning platform. It is full of videos and infographics for all your learning needs. These include:
- 200 videos
- 100 infographics
- Progress trackers
- Interactive feedback
As a student you receive:
- Login details for the course
- Student Support throughout
- Certificates for each successfully completed module (Digital copies)
- a final certificate for the course (Hard copy and Digital copy)
Finance your course through MobiCred on check out.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it take me to complete this course?
On average students take 8 weeks to complete the course. However if you need additional time to complete the course you will be able to.
What are the payment plans available?
There are an abundance of payment options available at the Digital School of Marketing. We offer discounts on full payments. Debit orders are available as well as structured eft payment plans with instalments.
Where is Digital School of Marketing Head Office?
Our head office is based in Randburg, Johannesburg. However our courses are available both locally and internationally through online learning.
Is there student support?
There is student support available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, at the college with trained subject matter experts. You can contact our student advisory team via phone, email or on your online dashboard.
When can I start the course?
Courses can be started any time of the year. You may start the course whenever you are ready.
Why choose Digital School of Marketing?
The Digital School of Marketing is fully accredited through the Media Information and Communication Technology (MICT) Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA). This means that the courses are specially designed for the digital industry. All industry benchmarks and standards have been met.
How old do I have to be to start a course at DSM?
You have to be 17 years old to be eligible to start the SEO and Web analytics course.
Where can I work with the SEO and Web Analytics Certification?
You can step into any marketing and advertising agency with this vocation as well as to offer your services privately as an SEO professional.
When does the debit order run?
The debit order runs on the last working day of every month.
If I choose the debit order option, will I be billed more than the monthly course instalments?
No. You will only be billed for the monthly course instalment.
Can I freeze my debit order?
No. Your debit order runs automatically after the first payment is charged.
Do I receive a study pack?
No study pack will be received. All course information is available online.