The internet is proliferated with digital and graphical communications in today’s era. Therefore, to get ahead of the design game, in your current career or new career you will need solid graphic design skills to be able to grow as a designer in this competitive and growing field – this Graphic Design Course will furnish you with that knowledge.
Digital School of Marketing intermediate Graphic Design course will equip you with the knowledge and skill you need to understand the fundamental principles of visual communication, understand the business of the graphic design industry, and give you the knowledge that you need to be able to start designing and working on Adobe illustrator and a layout artist on Adobe InDesign. With these two skills at hand, you will be able to comfortably fill the role of a professional graphic designer, either as a solopreneur, in an organisation or in an agency environment.
Upon completion of the Intermediate Graphic Design course, you will be able to create illustrations from scratch, create eye-catching logos, and know how to lay out designs for a brochure, flyers, social media graphics and websites. Additionally, you will have the knowledge of how to navigate your way around and work with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
All business organisations will require the skill of a professional graphic designer at some point and time, and after you complete the Intermediate Graphic Course, this could be you! Graphic Design Professionals in this field play an important role in the world of digital media and visual communication. This career is highly sought after and in demand.
The Digital School of Marketing Intermediate Graphic Design course will furnish you with the skills you will need to make Graphic Design a profession.
You will learn how to create digital images, digital and printed layouts, and typography and create compelling graphic design pieces that will grab your customer’s attention. You will gain a solid understanding of the graphic design industry and how to comprise a professional graphic design portfolio.
What makes us different?
- The Intermediate Graphic Design Course is a step-by-step, highly practical course, ensuring that you are never lost on the adobe illustrator and InDesign platforms.
- Detailed video library with step-by-step, practical instructions.
- Graduate with practical skills and cutting-edge knowledge.
- Acquire usable skills you can apply to your existing profession or new job role.
- The Graphic Design Course is accredited with MICT SETA.
Who is this course aimed at?
- Individuals that want to upskill themselves in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Individuals looking to start a new and lucrative profession in the field of graphic design.
- Entrepreneurs who want to understand digital design and gain a competitive edge over their peers.
- Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Stable Internet
Included with the course
- 90 in-depth video lectures on Adobe Illustrator software
- 40 detailed video lectures on the Adobe InDesign software
- Videos outlining all the features of the Illustrator software
- Lifelong access to all video lecture content on the DSM learning platform
- 7th to 30th November
- Monday and Wednesday
- 6pm – 8pm
*All lecture videos will be available, even if you miss a night.