MARKETING FUNDAMENTALS COURSE
Marketing widely recognised as the most important component in the success of any business.
Marketing are strategies and tactics your business uses to promote, price, and sell products or services to its target audience. To do this optimally, one must understand the basic principles of marketing.
This learning programme will furnish you with the fundamental knowledge of how to compile a successful marketing plan for an organisation or your own small business.
Additionally, you will learn:
- Branding strategies and techniques for your organisation
- An understanding of marketing mix elements
- How to strategically align your sales message to the correct target audience
- Marketing research methodologies and best practices
- How to exam internal and external forces that influence the success of your marketing strategies
Who is this course suitable for?
- Employed individuals who would like to branch out into a marketing profession
- Small business owners who want to learn the basis of traditional marketing
- Individuals who would like a refresher marketing course
- Any individual involved in sales, PR, and advertising needing to understand marketing better
- School leavers who want to get a taste of what marketing is before undertaking further marketing studies
3 – 4 months
Save up to 30% off most courses
- Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Customer interaction
- Marketing Resources
- Marketing Information
- Marketing Communication
- Marketing Ethics Code of Conduct
How you can study at DSM
The course is delivered on our state-of-the-art online learning platform, which is jam-packed with videos and infographics to cater for all your learning needs. Features on our learning platform include:
- 200 videos
- 100 infographics
- Progress trackers
- Interactive feedback
As a student you receive:
- Login details for the course
- Student Support throughout
- Certificates for each successfully completed module (Digital copies)
- a final certificate for the course (Hard copy and Digital copy)
Finance your course through MobiCred on check out.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the Marketing Fundamentals Course accredited?
This is a skills development programme.
How long will it take me to complete this course?
On average students take 3 to 4 months to complete the course. However if you need longer to complete the course you will be able to.
What are the payment plans available?
There are different payment options available at the Digital School of Marketing. We offer discounts on full payments. Debit orders are available as well as structured payment plans with instalments.
Where is Digital School of Marketing Head Office?
Our head office is based in Randburg, Johannesburg. However our courses are available both locally and internationally through online learning.
Is there student support?
There is student support available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, at the college with trained assessors and facilitators. You can contact our friendly student advisory team via phone, email or on your online dashboard.
When can I start the course?
Courses can be started any time of the year. You may start the course whenever you are ready.
Why choose Digital School of Marketing?
The Digital School of Marketing is fully accredited through the Media Information and Communication Technology (MICT) Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA). This means that the courses are specially designed for the digital industry. All industry benchmarks and standards have been met.
How old do I have to be to start a course at DSM?
You have to be 17 years old to be eligible to start the Marketing Management Course .
Where can I work with the Digital Transformation Certification?
The Digital School of Marketing’s Marketing Fundementals Course will teach you what digital transformation is – the course focuses on how managers and CEO’s can innovate their businesses using new strategies and business models to enable their organisation to thrive in the digital age.
When does the debit order run?
The debit order runs on the last working day of every month.
If I choose the debit order option, will I be billed more than the monthly course instalments?
No. You will only be billed for the monthly course instalment.
Can I freeze my debit order?
No. Your debit order runs automatically after the first payment is charged.
Do I receive a study pack?
No study pack will be received. All course information is available online.