It is of paramount importance that every Graphic Designer has in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of how to operate design applications with ease to successfully create winning designs and creations.
The Adobe Design Applications Course is designed to give you solid knowledge, skill, and confidence of how to work three of the biggest Adobe design packages. This is Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
After course completion you will successfully be able work as a professional graphic designer as a freelancer, in an organisation or in an agency. You will have cutting-edge knowledge and a definite advantage over your peers.
This Adobe Design Applications courses is ideal for individuals whose Adobe knowledge needs refreshing and are wanting to gain current skill and knowledge to keep up with industry trends as well individuals who want to start freelancing and running their own business. Or if you are currently employed and want to have the latest skills for your organisation.
The course will furnish you with the technical skill and know how you need to develop graphic design creations from scratch and win over your target audience.
The course will enable you to design from scratch, logos, brochures, social media infographics, eBooks, magazine spreads and manipulate an edit all sorts of photos for print and digital use. You will be able to work within the advertising, corporate or private industry.
Upon graduation you will be highly proficient in each Adobe design program with current and up to date skills in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals wanting to take their current graphic design skills to new heights
- Working graphic designers wanting a graphic design course as a refresher course
- Individuals wanting to gain a competitive edge over their peers.
- Anyone wanting to break into the exciting world of Graphic Design
What makes us different?
- We have long been established in the Digital Marketing and design industry
- We are SETA registered
- We are BEE compliant
- Courses are internationally transferable
- Massive video library making your understanding of these applications a breeze
Included with the course
- 200 in-depth video lectures on Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop software.
- Lectured videos outlining all the features of the Adobe design software.
- Lifelong access to all video lecture content on the DSM learning platform
Included with the course
- 7th November to 14th December
- Monday and Wednesday
- 6pm – 8pm
*All lecture videos will be available, even if you miss a night.