The online Graphic Design Course from Digital School of Marketing will equip you with the knowledge you need to understand the core principles of visual communication, understand the business of the graphic design industry, and give you the fundamental knowledge that you need to be able to start designing on Adobe illustrator.
At the end of this course, you will be able to design eye-catching logos, create illustrations from scratch, and how to navigate yourself with ease around Adobe Illustrator.
All business organisations will require the skill of a professional graphic designer at some point, and after this course, this could be you! Professionals in this field play an integral role in the world of digital media and visual communication. This career is highly valued and in high demand.
Our Basic Graphic Design Course will provide you will the much-needed, and in-demand technical skills you will need to make Graphic Design your new profession.
You will learn how to work with digital images, typography and how to create compelling graphic design pieces that will sell. You will gain a solid understanding of the business of graphic design and how to comprise a professional graphic design portfolio.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Stable Internet
What makes us different?
- Comprehensive video library with step-by-step instructions.
- Graduate with tangible skills and knowledge.
- Practical and usable skills you can apply to your new or existing profession.
- This Basic Graphic Design Course is a step-by-step course ensuring that you are never lost on the adobe illustrator platform.
Who is this course aimed at?
- Individuals that want to upskill themselves in Graphic Design
- Individuals looking to start a new profession in the Design Field
- Entrepreneurs who want to understand design and gain a competitive edge in their industry
Included with the graphic design course online in South Africa
- 90 in-depth video lectures on Adobe Illustrator software
- Videos outlining all the features of the Illustrator software
- Lifelong access to all video lecture content on the DSM learning platform
Included with the online graphic design course
- 7th to 16th November
- Monday and Wednesday
- 6pm – 8pm
*All lecture videos will be available, even if you miss a night.