Influencer marketing is a phenomenal way in order to promote your products or services in addition to reaching potential consumers. And working with influencers can also help you to reach people in your market who you may not be able to reach on your own.
Today, there’s very fierce competition between the companies in terms of attracting target audience members and converting them into loyal customers. In order to gain new customers as well as increase their company’s ROI, brands are working together with influencers.
Organisations are now interested in teaming up with influencers as opposed to celebrities. This is because they have realised that influencers are authentic and are able to bridge the gap between their target audience and company.
Use Pixels To Track Customer Journeys
Pixels and cookies all brands the opportunity to see where exactly traffic is coming from as well as insight into what the viewers’ interests are. This provides a better understanding of the audience when interacting with bloggers.
Knowing your audience is crucial for re-targeting. By using pixels and cookies, brands are able to collect information that was previously not leveraged in influencer marketing such as:
- The number of impressions that the piece has,
- The number of page views which resulted in true readership,
- The way in which the audience has engaged with the sponsored content as opposed to non-sponsored content,
- The location of the followers, as well as
- IP addresses of individuals who brands should focus on for re-targeting efforts.
In addition, pixels give brands the opportunity track the entire user experience, from initial touchpoint, to purchase. Pixels also allow brands to track if the purchase came from:
- A direct click,
- A retargeting ad that is served after the reader engaged with the sponsored content, as well as
- An organic search which takes place after reading the sponsored content.
This is taking place by putting a conversion pixel on the brand’s website, which shows the number of organic searches which were inspired by the initial touchpoint of the sponsored post.