When considering digital advertising solutions or social media marketing options, your first thought may be Instagram or Facebook. However, few think of the advertising solution powerhouse that is LinkedIn. It is especially powerful for business-to-business (B2B) companies as 61 million users are senior decision makers. Which means that when you advertise on LinkedIn, you solution will land on the right ears.
Advertising on LinkedIn
Did you know?
- LinkedIn has over 500 million members worldwide of which 260 million are active users. Their goal is to increase this figure to 3 billion. In the words of LinkedIn CEO, Jeff Weiner, he wants the platform to be the home of every business professional on the planet.
- As we’ve said before, there are 61 million senior-level influencers and 40 million decision-makers on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn is the most-used social media platform amongst Fortune 500 companies.
- LinkedIn drives 45% of traffic to B2B blogs and websites; and
- LinkedIn is the leading social media channel for B2B marketers.
LinkedIn offers both free and paid advertising solutions. The free solutions include:
- Increasing activity on your LinkedIn company page by posting articles and videos to the platform;
- Using analytics to inform your content and boost sharing;
- Using SlideShare to establish your authority and enhance your audience personas with advanced search.
For those looking to spend some money, here’s how you can advertise on LinkedIn.